What the job involves
- Development of desktop software packages for interfacing with our instruments, with a focus on data processing and user experience.
- Working with the existing engineering team as part of rapid prototyping and the search for elegant solutions to tricky technical problems.
- Management and documentation of our growing codebase, and implementation of good software engineering practices to a team of scientists with questionable habits.
- You have strong programming skills and experience developing desktop applications, with contributions to project planning.
- You can work with C#/.NET and fast compiled libraries in C/C++, or convince us that other technologies are a better solution.
- You enjoy creative problem solving with your existing knowledge and by learning new things as required. This may include elements of digital signal processing, image processing, and/or deep learning.
- You are comfortable in written and spoken English, and fluent in at least one of them.
As part of a small team, you will have a strong contribution to finding the direction of our products, an opportunity to see how the whole business works, and to rapidly grow professionally and personally.
Our company culture encourages collaboration between team members while allowing the necessary freedom to succeed at personal projects.
Also: Competitive salary, flexible working hours, health insurance, company welfare, laptop.
For more information, or if you want to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org