Innovative Solutions in Spectroscopy
The GEMINI interferometer is designed to be added to your cutting-edge setup to extract the spectral content of any light source, coherent or not.
It overcomes the drawbacks of using monochromators, having:
• High throughput, having no entrance slit (10 mm clear aperture)
• User adjustable spectral resolution without affecting throughput
• An ultra-broadband spectral coverage (250 nm to 5000 nm)
• Easy to align and plug&play
• A compact footprint (10 x 11 x 6 cm)
GEMINI for Fluorescence Measurements (Excitation Emission Maps)
Go to 1:20 to watch the Practical Demonstration
What Customers Say
This approach was so far not realizable due to the lack of accuracy of common interferometers.
Its exceptional performances in terms of light throughput, speed and stability have enabled us to gain high quality single molecule excitation and emission spectra."